ModelsCon Fashion Models Convention Produced & Directed by Metropolitan Fashion Week
ModelsCon Fashion Models Convention is a convention specifically dedicated to fashion models. It provides a platform for models, aspiring models, industry professionals, and enthusiasts to come together, network, learn, and celebrate the world of modeling. The event typically features panel discussions, workshops, vendors, models casting and opportunities for models to connect with agencies, casting directors, fashion designers, makeup artist, models couch, fashion photographers, fashion producers fitness & nutrition and more.
ModelsCon aims to provide valuable insights, guidance, and inspiration to models at different stages of their careers. It can be a great place to gain industry knowledge, receive career advice, and make connections within the modeling community. The convention offers a unique opportunity for models to come together and celebrate their craft while learning from experienced professionals in the field. Sponsored by: The Industry Loft, MG Aesthetic Center, Style LA Magazine, The Los Angeles Fashion Show & Giovanni Testi
- WHEN: Saturday, August 26, 2023 / Time: 11am to 5:00pm
- WHERE: The Industry Loft. 755 N Highland Ave Hollywood, CA 90038
- Models under 18 must be accompanied by a chaperone. No exceptions
- General includes: event entry
- VIP includes: Workshop reserved seat & VIP check in
- If you are only planning to attend the models casting, please click here to register
- Models Casting: 11:00am -2:00pm
- Models Meet & Greet with Fashion Designers, Photographers, Fashion Producers, Casting directors & Influencers. Time: 2:pm-5pm
- ModelsCon Workshop 3:00pm 5:00pm
We would like to inform you that due to the recent storms, the city is currently working on repairing the sidewalks at the front entrance of the venue. In order to ensure everyone's safety, we kindly ask that all attendees enter through the rear door via the alley way. This precaution is being taken to avoid any potential hazards. We recommend planning extra time for parking, as this temporary arrangement might cause slight delays. Your understanding and cooperation are greatly appreciated. Thank you.
- All Ethnicities
- All Genders
- All Ages
- All Sizes & Heights
- Refunds Policy: Registration is NON-REFUNDABLE. Please ensure the date works with your schedule. In case of an event cancellation without a reschedule date, a full refund will be automatically issued to each patron on the credit card used to purchase.
- The Taco Cartel Food Truck will be on site from 12pm -3pm
- Metropolitan Fashion Week has Zero (0) Tolerance for discourteous behavior toward anyone including models, production crew members, designers, security staff, venue representatives, members of the media, patrons or hair & makeup team.
- Any member of the Metropolitan Fashion Week production team, designers, costume designer, models, or volunteers under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs will be escorted out of the venue. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted backstage or in the model’s lounge. No exceptions
- High Heels
- Black or dark leggings
- Black or dark fitted tank top or t-shirt.
- Hair pulled back, & light makeup
- A solid-colored t-shirt
- clean dress shoes/tennis shoes
THE INDUSTRY LOFT is a multi-use creative space located in Hollywood’s Media District. Our aesthetic is simple and industrial with white brick and exposed wooden beams. Our studio is ideal for rehearsals, photo shoots, filming, casting, workshops, performances and industry events.
METROPOLITAN FASHION WEEK is one of the fastest growing fashion weeks in the United States, with shows in Seattle, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Palm Springs and soon, New York and Miami. Metropolitan Fashion Week has made a global impact on the fashion scene by presenting events held in dramatic, non-traditional venues that showcase not only fashion designers and costume designs, but also the most beautiful venues each city has to offer. Celebrating the world of fashion and costume designers in the categories of Avant Garde and Couture Gowns, Metropolitan Fashion Week spotlights over 750 works of art created by international fashion and costume designers and are original “one-of-a-kind” creation.
INDEMNITY AGREEMENTAny Company/Business/Individual attending Metropolitan Fashion Week, shall indemnify, hold harmless and defend Metropolitan Fashion Week and its directors, officers, employees, agents, stakeholders, sponsors, and affiliates from and against all claims, demands, actions, suits, damages, liabilities, losses, settlements, judgements, costs and expenses.
Photo use Release. Any Company/Business/Individual attending Metropolitan Fashion Week hereby grant and authorize the right to take, edit alter, copy, exhibit, publish, distribute and make use of any and all pictures or video taken at Metropolitan Fashion Week to be used in and/or for legal promotional/marketing material. This authorization extends to all languages, media formats and markets now known or hereafter devised. This authorization shall continue indefinitely. I hereby hold harmless and release all liability, petition and causes of action for myself, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons may make while acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate.